Thursday, September 18, 2008

Uncle Andrew & Nicki

Mark's brother, Andrew is in town staying with us. He lives in Switzerland, and we are so happy to see him and Nicki! They are so much fun, and wish we could see them more often!

Bryanna is LOVING Uncle Andrew and Nicki...they are so cute with her too! Can you see, Drew is even playing dress up with her? She kept calling Uncle Andrew her "prince" and dancing with him...it was so cute. Maddox on the other hand wasn't so sure of our new visitors. But today, he has warmed up to them so much more!

Our backyard is finally ALL FINISHED!! We are officially ready for the big Perry Family Reunion this Saturday in Las Vegas!! Can't wait to see everyone.

Mark worked really hard getting all the last minute things done. He wired all the landscape lighting and happy to report that it works too! :)

I'm so glad it is done. We can rest for a while now and be a little lazy on some Saturdays! Mark always has something up his sleeve, so it all might be wishful thinking on my end!

10 comments:

Kaerlig said...

Stacy, your backyard looks awesome. Good job and good luck with leisure time. There seems to always be something to do eh?

Chandra said...

Wow! It looks amazing!!! Sooo green and pretty! I bet the lights are super fun too, for at night. I love lights in the yard! Good job you guys!

Allred Family said...

Wow it looks GREAT!!!!!! There is nothing better than a great yard to enjoy :)

Allred Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Fleming Family said...

The backyard looks great! You guys got that done pretty fast!!
-Danielle

Carmell said...

I love it! It almost motivates me to get working on my backyard!

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

The backyard looks gorgeous! I've enjoyed all your progress reports. Finishing a project that large is so satisfying isn't it? Good work!

Danielle said...

The yard looks great!! Your hard work really paid off.

Christene said...

Great visitors are so fun! I love how the kids get to be their sweet wonderful selves with them. I always look at my kids with a fresher perspective after my sister has been here noticing how wonderful they are. :) Your backyard looks great. Hope the Family Reunion goes well!

Kim said...

It looks great!