Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Stinkin' Hot Weather

I think Fall is definitely in the air...but not in Vegas. It is STILL in the 90's...and that's HOT! Records are being set for high's this month...very unusual. I'm not the only one who thinks it should be cooling off already. Bryanna pulled out her sweater and wanted to wear it to Preschool today. How could I say no, even when it's in the 90's? So, I let her wear it!

Mark left some of his hats laying around the house and the kids started playing with them un-be-knownst to us. A little while later they came into the family room and so we just had to get the camera out!! They have tons of toys, but something as simple as Daddy's hat can keep them occupied forever!

6 comments:

Chandra said...

Dude! It's in the 90's here too! What the hey? Maybe we SHOULD move to Utah..... or maybe not. Ha ha Actually I think I'd love to live in Utah if it didn't snow... Cute hat pix! They just keep getting more adorable!!!

Kaerlig said...

Fall is in the air here but it is still warm during the day- It's gorgeous in the 70-80's. The leaves are changing. My kids don't want to put on their sweaters even though it is chilly in the morning. Hope it cools off soon for ya. (but I want it to stay warm here for a while)

Kara said...

I can't wait for it to cool off! 90 degrees is NOT fall! Nathan is ready for snow!

Julie N said...

I know how Bryanna feels! So sad that it is becoming fall everywhere but here.. They sure do look cute in their Daddy's hats!

Danielle said...

I know. I hate it. Bring on the cold weather, I am ready!!

Marilene said...

I hate that we went from hot to cold in with only 2 days of nice weather!!