Saturday, January 3, 2009

Maui swap meet

We headed over to the Maui Swap Meet this morning, and it was full of unique and 'exotic' fruit and vegis! You think you've seen it all...especially having served a mission in Japan, but no...there is some crazy stuff that grows in the tropics! the raw suger cane was pretty neat, along with all the other rough looking stuff!





Mom and dad working the booths! :)

Jamie eating raw coconut...her favorite!

all the cousins finding a toy!

There were some beautiful flower arrangements...wished I could take them home with me every other week to put on my kitchen island.

3 comments:

Kaerlig said...

I'm wondering what the fruit is that is in the fifth picture down. It looks like chirrimoya that I had in Bolivia.

Chrissy said...

Sounds like you guys had a great trip!! I love all the pictures!

Amy said...

Are you still in Hawaii??? I am jealous!