Friday, January 23, 2009

Favorite Holiday

Valentine's Day has got to be one of my favorite holidays. It's a reason to celebrate love and romance. I am a hopeless romantic, I love to be spoiled on Valentine's day, and Mark always has something up his sleeve for this holiday.

Last year Mark surprised me with the Beatles'LOVE cirque de sole, best seats in the house tickets! It was a fantastic time. The show was amazing, and he made me feel like a princess. We had a great dinner beforehand at Bootlegger, which set the mood for the night.

This year, I want to have the cutesie feeling around the house, and I have been trying to find a fun wreath to put on my front door, but Micheals doesn't have anything special. Any ideas would be great...keep in mind a budget though. I might have to settle for the Micheal's wreath if my creative juices aren't flowing soon.

3 comments:

Allred Family said...

Love the new background!!!!! Super cute :) I love valentines day too....Sorry i don't have any great ideas right now!!!! I'll get back to you if i get any :)

Chandra said...

Doh! I was just going to say, "I bet Mona Kay has some good ideas, she's always got a cute wreath!" But there she is with her "no ideas" comment! ha ha Hmmmmm, I'm trying to think.... Ok, I can't think of anything. But I'll keep thinking about that cuz that sounds so cute and fun! Last year I heat attacked Tanner's car so that when he left to go to work he really felt the love! :-) Send me some of your fun ideas! I want to make a cute Valentines day too! Oh! And I saw in a magazine to cut a heart out of the center of a piece of bread and then fry an egg in it (does that make sense?) Could be a fun breakfast idea... (ok, this is a long comment!) Bye!

Amy said...

No cute ideas but could Mark talk to my husband???