Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

I wanted to wish my man a Happy Father's day. He has been so wonderful to me. I am so grateful for all his help through this miscarriage. He has stepped right in and done so much extra for me....handling the kids and keeping them happy, fed, bathed, clothed, and rested! Thanks babe for being there for me. And not to mention all your hard work everyday to make our fun vacations a reality! This has been such a pleasant, relaxing trip and I can't express my gratitude enough.

I wanted to wish the other men in my life a Happy day too...my grandpa, for the wonderful example of compassion and charity he has been in my life. Recently, he has had some injuries and he had to go in for back surgery. It went well and he can live without pain now. Watching grandpa take care of us and his patients, doing his rounds at the hospital, and witnessing him give so much of his time to those in need has helped me to see how Christ-like he is.

And to my own dad, for your wonderful example in the gospel, for being such a pillar of strength, giving me the tools in life to be happy, and even leaning on his testimony in my youth. You have been so wonderful to me and my little family, and I can't thank him enough.

To all the men in my life, I love you tons...hope you have a wonderful Father's Day!!

No comments: