10 years ago...
I was finishing up my freshman year in college (USU), running 5 miles everyday, and having lots of fun living in the dorms. I was the Ward Prayer Leader and we gathered as a ward every Sunday night and did lots of fun thing to get to know each other better. We did spotlights on our roommates and had musical numbers and had treats and flirted with the boys who were preparing to leave on their missions...Oh the life of a college student!!!
Snacks I enjoy
1) Cookies from Sam's Club (don't buy them, cause they are addicting!)
2) Fresh Peach pie from Marie Calendar's
3) Costco Vanilla Ice Cream with hot Peach Cobbler
4) perfectly ripe fruit (strawberries, mangoes, oranges, pineapple, papaya, pears, peaches, nectarines, plums and the list goes on!)
5 things on my TO DO list:
1) Get a yummy dinner in the oven b/c missionaries are coming over tonight
2) Tidy up the house
3) Go shopping
4) Read the Book of Mormon (Mark and I made a bet, if he catches up to me in two weeks, I owe him a massage! So I've gotta read!!!)
5) Get ready for the day (yes, I'm still in my robe and its 10am)
What I would do if I became a Billionaire
Invest half of it in Dubai. Retire ourselves, and then retire my parents and Mark's dad! Give some to the church and other charities that need help. Travel the world. Build our dream house, then hire help for around the house. Go shopping without a budget! Buy a brand new car off the lot, one for me, one for Mark! This might be too much money...the possibilities are endless!
3 Bad Habits
1) Groom Mark more than he likes!
2) Procrastinate...I take my time when I shouldn't
3) Blog WAY TOO MUCH!
5 Places I have lived
1) Las Vegas, NV
2) Sapporo, Japan
3) Logan, UT
4) MTC, Provo (for 10 weeks!)
5 Jobs I have had
1) Runner for a communications firm
2) Victoria's Secret Sales Associate, I worked in their Makeup Department
4) Swim Instructor
5) Chiropractic Assistant
Things people don't know about me
I'm a really deep thinker...I analyze everything! I'm a native Las Vegan. I got certified in Scuba Diving, though I haven't done any cool dives. I get stressed a little too easily, esp when my kids are misbehaving. I actually like doing the laundry and love cleaning the house.
I tag Amanda, Kara, Chandra and Stacie Hawley!