Friday, March 21, 2008

Egg Hunt!


We had lots of fun doing an egg hunt at the park today. It took round two for Bryanna to get into it though. She LOVES to play on any type of jungle gym/play-set. She has mastered the climbing part, so I don't have to worry about her too much. Except right when the hunt began, Bryanna was NO WHERE to be found among the kids searching for treasures...I had a split second panic attack thinking someone swiped her from the playground. But go figure, she was on the playground running around. Phew! With the morning I had with her, I couldn't handle another catastrophe! So luckily, there was a second egg hunt for the older kids, and she was able to join in! I love taking my kids to the park, it helps us get out of the house and the kids get some wiggles out and expend some energy. It was perfect weather too!

3 comments:

Christene said...

Okay, someone tell me how you do the several pics in one. That looks so awesome! The egg hunt was great, wasn't it? I tell you, these kids need to just run until they can't go anymore! Thank goodness for glorious weather.

Chrissy said...

The weather was nice! And what a fun time we had!!

Allred Family said...

Looks like tons of fun, I wish it was that warm in Utah!!!! i cannot wait until it is warm enough outside and let the kids play all day!!!!!!