Wednesday, March 19, 2008

group effort

K, so I was tagged by a friend last week, and we are just getting around to it! Her hubby piped in on the answers too, so I can't break that chain! My answers are in red and Mark's are in blue.

A- Attached or single: Very happily married/hitched

B- Best Friend: Mark/my wife

C-Cake or Pie: Cake, Nothing Bundt Cakes:)/cheesecake, that's a cake, right?

D- Day of Choice: Friday, I have Mark the next two days!/Saturday

E- Essential Item: bottled water, can't leave the house w/o it!/clothes

F- Favorite Color: purple/baloo

G- Gummy Bears or Worms: neither/bears

H- Hometown: Vegas baby!!/San Jose, CA...go Oakland A's!!

I- Indulgence(s): getting dessert after dinner at a nice restaurant(i.e. cheesecake factory...YUM-O!)/candy or ummm...my wife!

J- January or July: January cause its not 110 outside!/depends on what city I'm in

K-Kids: Bryanna (turns 3 in April) Maddox, just turned one/yes

L-Life is incomplete without: family & church/sports (MLB)

M- Marriage Date: April 22nd, 2004, Las Vegas Temple (which is the same anniversary for both of our parents!! minus the year)/some day in April

N- Number of Siblings: 3, (all girls!!)/too many...(there are 8 of us)

O-Oranges or Apples: its a tie, depending on the season/apples

P-Phobias or Fears: getting in a bad car accident/fear of snakes

Q-Quote(s): "The best thing to spend on your children is time"/when stacy said 'I do'

R-Reason To Smile: Watching Bryanna make Maddox laugh, by then, we're all in stitches/baseball season is almost here!!

S-Season: Fall & Spring (I don't know, they're all good!)/fall

T-Tag Ten: Carmel, Melinda, Dani, Kim, Tara, Christene, Natalie E., Chandra, Danielle, Mona Kay (k, so you've just had a baby like 3 days ago, so whenever you find time!)/ya...tag! you're it!

U-Unknown Fact About Me: I'm afraid of heights, but I'd rather travel on an airplane than drive to get somewhere far/One leg is longer than the other

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Pot roast is a favorite!/I'm a chicken man!

W- Worst Habit: procrastination/cracking my knuckles in bed right in stacy's ear

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds/x-ray

Y- Your Favorite Food: favorite restaurants: Olive Garden, Cheesecake Factory, TGI Fridays, Nora's, Bajio/french toast

Z-Zodiac: Taurus/virgo

6 comments:

Tara said...

Ok!! Thats was soo entertaining to read your answers compared to his.. Learned lots too :) haha.. I have to get Pete to sit down and do it with me :) Thanks

Kim said...

It was nice to see Mark do the tag with you. I will have to have Justin do the same thing!

Anonymous said...

Wasn't that fun? I'm glad the husbands gave answers too. It makes it much more interesting. Thanks Stacy! It was fun reading!

Tara said...

They just went to mesquite in hte Casa Blanca I believe its called. And I guess went sky diving, or atleast he did.. It was to windy for her to go when it came her turn (but she has been before) she wasnt able to take time off school so once she graduates they will do something a little longer and more elabrate :)

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Fun, fun! It' fun to see both of your anwsers.

Chrissy said...

So fun to learn new things about everybody!!