Friday, April 25, 2008

Mark's Take Over Part II

Today I am thankful for Stacy. She has been so great lately. We are in the process of moving and she has done 98% of the packing. Actually, it is probably more since I have only packed up 2 boxes. Yesterday was national "take your child to work day" and since Stacy's sister is in Hawaii, we took our neice Lexy for the day. Lexy took such good care of Bryanna all day by playing with her that when I got home the house was like twice as packed up!!! Thank you Stacy for all that you do. I could never get as much done around the house with 2 kids around like you do. Love you Love you Love you...

5 comments:

Perry Family said...

Men, you can't live with 'em, but you can't live with out 'em!

Karissa said...

Hi Stacy!

Thanks for finding our blog.... I haven't updated it in FOREVER (as you can see) but it's on my "TO DO" list! ;-)

I did, however, add a link to your blog so we can stay in better touch! :-)

Take care!
Karissa

katrina berg said...

Stacy! So glad you found us too :). I've thought about you much, especially since our lil' married and birth giving have followed similar timing :). Bryanna & Maddox are DARLING. Wish we were closer. I look forward to catching up on you guys through your fabulous blog...luvs!

Stacie Hawley said...

So sweet!! I love that...what a cute husband to leave such a great comment!! Major POINTS!!

Lynette said...

Hey Staci, thanks for dropping by our blog. Chris was remebering the fun times out at your house. So where do you guys live now? We'd love to get together and do dinner or something. We are always in need of fun people to hang out with!