Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our Close Date...


is Friday, April 18th!! We are very excited to get things going. I have the house half-way packed and it seems like half-way isn't very far. But I still have a week and a half to get more organized and set for the big move. I'm just glad its not a cross country move...just across the railroad tracks:) I feel bad that the timing isn't a little better, Bryanna's birthday is April 19th and that's when we are planning on moving everything...oh well! We will celebrate on a different day for her, thank goodness she isn't old enough to think we are neglecting her big day!! If it were up to me, we'd have moved yesterday, ha ha!! Then I'd be nursing my back ache already instead of cringing at the thought of doing all that lifting:( And a plus is that its in plenty of time before our new renters move into the house we are in now, so I can take a little longer to really get the house situated for them, having it get the white glove inspection will take all the time I can get:)

Like I said before, we are excited for the change, but sad to not be in the same ward as our fantastic friends we've made! Mark and I have really had some fun times with a lot of the couples in our ward...lots of fun date nights never to be forgotten (and you know one of them I'm talking about Kim!!:) So we will miss all our friends so much!

Hopefully we can squeeze in some more fun times before we head out of here, and we look forward to seeing all of you despite relocating!!

4 comments:

Allred Family said...

Your new house looks awesome, I cannot wait to come see it!!!! We hopefully will be comming down in June or July.

Tim said...

Nice looking house! Hope the move goes well! Would offer to help, but you know... If I ever make it to Las Vegas I'll give you a call.

Christene said...

We're super excited for you to get to your new home. I know how distressing it is to live in boxes! We will miss your smile and help in the nursery. I know Peyton is blessed to have two wonderful leaders! Hopefully we can keep enjoying your company for many good times to come. We love you Stacy!

Todd & Rakel Gardner said...

I am glad to see that you are finally moving into your nice big house, you must be pumped! So how many DI runs have you made? I know we made one before we moved and one when we were unpacking.