Monday, June 6, 2011

cat in the hat

So I've been dying to make some accessories to add on to my hat. And last week, it all came together! I am tickled pink that these fun fabric rosettes turned out so stinkin cute, and of course it helps to have a little bling in the middle!




This petal hat took a lot more time and a little more green to make. I had to buy a new blade for my cricut (the heavy duty cutter), but it was worth it! My friend let me borrow her cartridge for all the flower designs, and this one was my favorite. I bought a few hats from PetalChicBoutique, and I couldn't rest til I could make my own! I am stoked that I have a patriotic flower petal hat now! I just need to find a navy blue or red hat to make it really pop, kinda like a night on the 4th of July, ya feelin me?

1 comment:

Tara said...

Stacy..these are adorable!! I just love them.