Thursday, February 19, 2009

Homeos




Homeos

~1 Devil Food Cake Mix (I prefer the Pillsbury brand - it makes the cookies a little puffier)
~2 eggs
~1/2 C Oil
~1 container of cream cheese frosting

Combine cake mix, eggs, and oil. Mix well. Roll dough into walnut size balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, and flatten with palm of hand. Bake in 350 degree oven for 13 minutes. Cool. Frost with cream cheese frosting & put 2 cookies together to make a "sandwich". Store in air tight container. From the kitchen of Janeen Donat. Thanks Janeen...these are divine and simple!!


Apparently they are delicious!

7 comments:

Angie said...

I love those cookies. I hadn't heard that name for them before though. Great name. Your ice cream cup cake cones look like something I'll have to try too. I see you too have succumbed to the charm of the Rose Petal Cottage. I bet those Achievement Day girls love you. Also, your Hawaii trip looks like it was awesome!

Tara said...

Ok.. pregnant girl craving those.. looks like im just gunna have to try those out. I sure the men in my life would LOVE me if I did. Thanks!!

Kim said...

Those are like, my favorite!!

How are you guys? I miss seeing you all! We've been super busy lately! I love that you keep up on your blog!! I am going to work on keeping mine up too!!

Kaerlig said...

I'm going to make them. I know the kids will love them (me too).

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

When I first glanced at your post title I thought it read "Homos"! So glad it was about these and not those! :)

Look yummy, we are going to try them this weekend!

Danielle said...

Thanks, they look yummy!

Jenn said...

These look delicious! Can't wait to try them- thanks for sharing :)