So on my little quest for swimwuit preparations I have resorted back to some of my favorite snacks and foods that help me supress my appetite.
1. Boca Burgers...they taste great and they are so good for you. They are Soy protein Vegi burgers, and are only 1 point for the Flex plan on Weight watchers. I eat it with a slice or two of bread (whole grain) and it ends up being about a 2 or 3 points total.
2. Whole wheat pasta...We have it for dinner two or three times a week and then I eat left overs for lunch the next day. It tastes great, and I still get my fill in of carbs!
3. Weight Watchers ice cream treats...I bought every kind and they are perfect for my sweet tooth. I think the most important thing for me as I am doing this is to not feel deprived and cut off from all my favorite foods. Being able to eat one a day is bliss!
4. Fruit...I just love all the fruit that is in season right now. Grabbing an apple or an orange, watermelon or pinneapple, does wonders for my hunger pains!!! Three cheers for fresh fruit:)
5. Whole Grain snacks....like whole grain gold fish crackers...and multi grain tostitos chips...low fat wheat thins...the varieties are endless!
If anyone else has some favorite health snacks, please share, I'm always looking for a new treat!