Saturday, May 24, 2008
All About My Sexy Husband!
1. What is his name? Mark Daniel Perry
2. Who eats more? Mark
3. Who said I love you first? I did...and Mark will never let me forget that:)
4. Who is taller? Mark
5. Who is smarter? Hmmmmm....Mark for sure!
6. Who is more sensitive? Definitely ME, although he has a soft side as well!
7.Who does the laundry? Me. I don't mind, as long as I don't have to work outside the home!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, I do.
9. Who pays the bills? Mark makes the money, so he pays the bills!
10. Who cooks more? I do...Mark can make a delicious breakfast though!
11. What meals do you cook together? Sunday Dinners, I think I just tell him what I need help with, he follows directions really well:) Except this one time when I asked him to make a cake, he got the teaspoons mixed up with the tablespoons, and thank goodness I tasted the batter before we baked it...I had to remake that one:)
12. Who is more stubborn? I think that one is a tie, we both have somethings there is no budging on!
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? We both try to forgive and forget as quickly as possible.
14. Who is more clean? I think Mark picks up after himself pretty good, but I pick after me AND the kids.
15. Who has more siblings? Mark by twice as much...he is #8 out of 8!
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Mark does with the finances, I do with the kids and whatever else there might be.
17. What do you like to do together? Go to the park as a family, shopping (I know girls, sorry his brothers are married:) playing sports together, definitely vacationing...fav spot, so. cal. (ie, the beach, disneyland, OC swap meet), and cruisin has become a way to vaca too!
18. Who eats more sweets? Mark LOVES candy bars, but I love cakes and pies and cookies...so we tie on that one too!
19. Guilty pleasures? Cold Stone...we both have a specific flavor and mix ins we love! We can order for eachother...
20. How did you meet? At his homecoming first. Then later we officially "hit it off" at a get together at the Bishop's house (his dad) and then we went swimming later that night at my house, and we saw each other everyday since then...I think it was my swimsuit that hooked him :)...the rest is history!
21. Who asked who out first? He asked me out...we went Christmas shopping together, again, who doesn't LOVE to go shopping?
22. Who kissed who first? Mark did...practically in front of his dad, but glad he waited til we were alone!!
23. Who proposed? Mark, He took me to Cold Stone, and then we drove to a park, and he put on our song, "It's Your Love" McGraw/Hill, playing out of his truck stereo system, then he gave me a dozen roses one by one telling me things he loved about me. Then on the last one, he gave me a "friendship ring" and I asked him what finger I should wear it on, and he told me what ever one I wanted. I said thanks, gave him a hug, and thought there has to be more than just this tin ring in his bag of tricks! Then pulled out the engagement ring, got on his knee and proposed!! We danced in the street for a while as I cried and we kissed...then came back to my house and woke my parents up to show the ring:)
24. His best features? I'll keep this G rated hee hee...His smile, hugs, blue eyes, and his sense of humor!
25. What is his greatest quality? His work ethic, being such a wonderful Father and husband, the kids are crazy about him and shout for joy when he comes home from work. And his testimony of the Gospel.
Tag? Chandra, Monakay, Melinda Mullins, Angie Moore ;)