This sweet baby girl is the best baby I've ever had! And all my babies are really good, she's just the best of them all!! I can leave her with anyone and before I leave, I'll nurse her and I can be gone for up to 4-5 hours and she'll be so good and eat right when I get back. I can just count on her to be an angel.
Some wonderful things about her are:
- She smiles at everyone...
- She sleeps through the night
- There is a lot of napping during the day
- Bryanna and Maddox help make her laugh and play with her when she is fussy
- Cali is rolling over already and she likes to lift her head up and push her arms up while on her tummy...I think she's getting ready to crawl!
- Her favorite spots are her swings, her car seat, the walker and in her mommy's arms!
- She is grasping toys and bringing them to her mouth
- Cali loves to talk and practice her little voice with the sweetest noises
- She loves to giggle and squeal, and it is just music to our ears!
- She does NOT like a pacifier, and surprisingly, she doesn't really need it! (YAY!!)
- Cali LOVES being in water, taking a shower, being in the tub or swimming in her infant floaty in the pool...she's definitely a water baby!
- She loves to nurse and so do I!