Friday, February 12, 2010

8 months

Here's to 8 months!! 33 weeks and just a few more to go!! Bryanna took my picture for me, and as you can see, she progressively got better!! She had lots of fun being the picture taker!!

I must say that I sleep much better (when I can finally settle in) at this stage in the pregnancy than I have with the other two. Maybe its because I'm trying to keep up with Bryanna and Maddox? Those kids have so much energy! I have been able to play tennis still, which I'm so grateful for. The first week of league was this past wednesday and I played with my sister. I have to write the score down just to remind myself in years to come, we won 6-1, 6-0. Yes, I'm a little proud of that, but only a pregnant lady would know that moving around chasing after a little yellow ball isn't the easiest of tasks!





2 comments:

Micah E. said...

Almost there! You look great!

Kara said...

Dang girl, you're getting close! And props to you for still playing tennis. You could still probably beat me and Chris- remember when you and I would play Mark and Chris? That was fun.